Pet Wellness Exams
Wellness care is one of the ways that we ensure that your pet remains happy and healthy for life. We recommend that each pet comes in for a visit at least once a year to our animal hospital in Oxford. Pet exams will always include some of the same things, such as:
- Full body physical exam to check vital signs, skin, eyes, ears, mouth, joints and movement, and more
- At this time, a professional dental will likely be recommended and scheduled
- Laboratory testing to diagnose health conditions, parasites, etc.
- Administration of needed vaccines
- Discussion with you regarding changes you’ve observed in your pet’s behavior, temperament, appetite, health, activity levels, and more
- Discussion of parasite prevention